The historic Pinal Cemetery, ca. 1880 to approximately 1920, served the residents of Pinal and the mill workers from Silver King Mine. Following the mine closure in 1888, Pinal was depopulated but the cemetery was still used by the residents of the new copper camp, Superior.
May 2, 2013 By 1 Comment
March 30, 2013 By 1 Comment
January 19, 2013 By Leave a Comment
January 16, 2013 By Leave a Comment
January 13, 2013 By Leave a Comment